How Do I Order Checks?
Check Print’s Ordering Process
Business Check Orders
- Your order is confirmed by email or call, once we receive it online or by email or fax.
- You will receive a proof (business check orders only) by email or fax, depending on your preferred selection, within 1-2 days—provided we do not need any additional information to complete your order.
- Your order is produced and shipped within 1-2 days after approval.
- Every business order is shipped by UPS, unless you instructed us to send it a different way.
- If you have provided us with an email address, you will receive an email confirmation when your order leaves our facilities.
Can I Order Checks from Any Company?
Yes, it is possible and legal to order your checks from any company, including those other than the bank. In fact, the company that primarily prints checks for most banks is a private independent company that has simply been involved with the banks for years. There are no special requirements , as long as all current standards and specs are met in entirety, which we guarantee 100%.
Can I Order Checks Online?
Yes, you can order checks online. It is a simple and fast process, where you pick the product you want, and either fill in the details on the order page or upload an existing sample (saving you from having to enter everything), then complete the check out process. Check Print is a fully secure SSL security certificate authenticated online ordering site. You can review our SSL certificate details by clicking on the green area at the beginning of our URL. For more information on our security measures, see our Secure Check Ordering page.
Alternatively, you can email us the details of what you’d like to order, or mail a current cheque sample and details to our mailing address, or even stop into our office to order. Either way, we will work with you to complete your order and ensure it’s correct.
Regardless of How You Order Checks, Two Things Will Happen:
- We will acknowledge we received your order by email, phone or in person (if ordered in our offices)
- All business check orders will have a no-charge proof created and sent along with an order confirmation. The order confirmation shows the quantity, color, start number, price and if there were other items ordered. The proof shows exactly what the finished product will look like. You can make as many changes as you want and we will send proofs until you are 100% satisfied. Your order will not be printed until you have approved the final proof.
Additional Questions About Ordering
How Long Does the Entire Process Take?
Typically the process takes 1-2 days to create the proof (business orders only), 1-2 days for printing, and then 1-4 days for shipping to your location. Start to finish, it should take between 3-8 days if there are no changes or order adjustments. Shipping time is dependent on the method used and your location in the US.
Do I Have to Have the Bank Test my Checks?
No. We have had our checks tested by every major bank and credit union. Our checks are 100% guaranteed to pass all bank scanning and processing.
Will Your Checks fit my Double Window Envelopes?
Not necessarily, but we will ensure that they fit our self-sealing, secure, double window envelopes – guaranteed.
Can I Have a Live Sample of Your Checks?
We don’t normally send out live samples if a customer has not committed to using our services, because the cost is prohibitive. However, if a customer has pre-paid for their order and would like to see a ‘live’ check, we would ship 10 of the final product for them to test and be satisfied with. We then tweak the layout if need be, and send the remainder of their order at no extra charge.